this will be another short post. in the previous post, i mentioned several dimensions that should be taken into consideration in preparing a customer satisfaction survey. there are a few other points that have to be considered in preparing the survey.
- There are too many questions on surveys
- The wrong customers respond
- The right employees never hear the problems
- Many surveys are sales calls in disguise
- Survey scores don’t link to a company’s performance
- Everyone gets to make up their own rules
- Manipulation wrecks survey’s credibility
i got the above list from this website. some of them are quite obvious, like setting up too many questions on surveys and asking the wrong clients (or customers). nevertheless, how many of us still do this mistake ?
hope this list will help the reader to prepare his/her customer satisfaction survey. greets.